COVID 19 OFFICE UPDATE
We hope all our patients are well and we are excited to see you! As we get back to dentistry we would like to remind you that we continue to be committed to your safety.
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment, to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Upon your arrival, call the office as a check in and wait in the car.
- The hygienist or assistant will call you when your treatment room is clean and we are ready for you.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry
- You must wear face covering when not receiving treatment
- Your temperature and oxygen level will be checked once in the office
- You will be asked to rinse with Peridex for 1 minute prior to starting procedure/cleaning
- If possible we ask patients to come alone to their visit. If the patient is a minor we ask that only1 parent or guardian accompany them to their visit. Parents and guardians will be subject to the same requirements/screenings as patients.
- Please report any flu like symptoms, to our office within 14 days after your appointment
- You will notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines etc., as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- If you happen to be in the waiting room with another patient please do your best to socially distance
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and are happy to answer any questions you may have.